Monday, October 22, 2012

Where I'll be this weekend at the Texas Book Festival

I'm very excited to return to the Texas Book Festival in Austin, TX at the end of the week! And it'll be a busy few days for me. Below is my full schedule. Do come out and say hello! Or, uh...howdy!

And if you follow me on Twitter at @StudioJJK, perhaps you can win some fun things throughout the weekend!



10 AM
Lunch Ladies, Mummies & Class Clowns 
Saturday, October 27
Texas State Capitol: Capitol Extension Room E2.012

2:15
Captain Underpants! 
JJK will be giving a dramatic reading in celebration of Dav Pilkey's latest Captain Underpants book!
Saturday, October 27
Family Life Center (1300 Lavaca)



Due to the impending "frankenstorm" that's due to hit the Northeast, I'll be leaving the Texas Book Festival a bit early to batten down the hatches at home. I'm sad to miss out on the fun on Sunday, but I hope that I get to see many folks at the festivities on Saturday!

No comments: